The Uganda Civil Aviation Authority has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Self check in kiosks & related services at Entebbe International Airport.
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above non consultancy services.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from Manager Procurement, UCAA Head Office, Entebbe, Uganda.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ug. Shs. 100,000.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11.00am, 24th June 2021. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ug. Shs. 5,000,000. Bid securities or bid securing declarations must be valid until 30th October 2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11.30am, 24th June 2021.4
For Detailed advert: Download PDF