GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OF REGIONAL AIRPORTS
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a Government statutory Entity responsible for the promotion of the safe, secure and efficient development of Civil Aviation inside and outside Uganda.
The Uganda Civil Aviation Authority owns and operates Entebbe International Airport and 13 domestic Aerodromes, five of which are designated as entry and exit points to boost tourism and regional trade across the boarders.
The Government of Uganda has allocated funds for the Grounds Maintenance of the domestic aerodromes and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the lots below. The contract period will be two years.
November 11, 2020 at 11.00am at Gulu Airfield.
1. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 as amended, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
2. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ugx. 100,000 (One hundred thousand only) in cash per lot at UCAA cash office located on the 2nd floor, Entebbe International Airport Terminal Building.
The document should be collected immediately after payment from the Procurement and disposal Unit (PDU) located at the UCAA Head Office.
3. Bids must be delivered to the address stated in 4, below on or before Friday 04th December 2020 at 10:55am (All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in the table above. The maximum number of Lots a bidder may be awarded shall be one (01) only though a bidder is free to bid for all lots. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below (4) on Friday 04th December 2020 at 11:00am in the UCAA Boardroom.
4. Bidding documents may be inspected at the office of:
Room 204, 2nd Floor CAA Head Office
Airport Road, Entebbe
P.O. Box 5536 Kampala, Tel:0312352050
5. There shall be five mandatory site inspections and pre-bid meetings to enable potential bidders inspect the Airfields and get clarifications. The meetings will be held as indicated in the table above.
6. UCAA shall give priority in award to firms that demonstrate employment of vulnerable groups especially women
and the youth of the area where the airfields are located.
Bidders who do not attend the site inspection and pre-bid meetings shall be disqualified.
The Uganda Civil Aviation Authority is not bound to accept any bid.
For Detailed Advert: Download PDF