Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a corporate body responsible for regulation of civil aviation in Uganda and management of Entebbe International Airport (EIA) and thirteen (13) other upcountry aerodromes.
UCAA carries out its work in conformity with International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs).
The Authority plans to recruit qualified Ugandans of impeccable integrity and commitment to fill the following positions in its establishment as detailed below: –
JOB REF : UCAA/ADV/EXT/02/2023
POSITION : MANAGER MARKETING & COMMERCIAL
REPORTS TO : Deputy Director General
SALARY LEVEL : 13
VACANCIES : 01
DEADLINE : not later than 5:00 pm on 12th April 2023
TERMS OF REFERENCE : Download PDF
HOW TO APPLY:
- To view the above-mentioned job advertisements and apply, please enter the link https://recruitment.caa.co.ug into your browser (preferably Microsoft Edge) to create an account and start the application process.
- Sign up to create an account (New users).
- An email verification OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your Email.
- Copy and paste the verification.
- Log in with your Email and password.
- Create a CV by filling in all the required information before proceeding.
- Click Home and there you will see the advertised job. To apply, click the “Apply”button. Thereafter,an email message will be sent to confirm that your application was successful.
- Please note that falsification of information is an offense in UCAA. You are advised to only apply for the jobs where you meet the minimum requirements as indicated in the job description as well as being very sincere while responding to the application questionnaire.
- Physical/hard copy applications will not be accepted.
- For any inquires or assistance, please contact: +256-312-352000.
- Applications are to be received not later than 5:00 pm on12th April 2023. It is the duty of the applicant to ensure that his/her application is received by the indicated date and late applications will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- In your CV, please include contacts of two credible referees i.e., one professional (past or present employer/supervisor) and the other for character assessment.
We pledge to conduct a transparent recruitment process!
The Director Human Resource & Administration,
Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (Head Office),
P.O. Box 5536,