Uganda Civil Aviation Authority is desirous of procuring the services of a firm/s to carry out portable water tests and analysis for a period of three years.
- Water Quality Analysis
Sampling will be undertaken on a monthly basis with samples obtained from five locations within Entebbe International Airport. The analysis shall be done from the sites and others in the laboratory as required. The results shall be required within a given period as shall be specified by UCAA as well as the portable water quality standards.
- Waste Water Quality Analysis
Sampling will be undertaken on a Quarterly basis with samples obtained from four locations which include three ponds, one discharge point located at Kigungu and UCAA sewage lagoons. The analysis shall be done from the sites and others in laboratory as required. The results will required within a given period as shall be specified by UCAA as well as the waste water quality standards.
Interested firms shall provide information demonstrating that they are eligible and possess the required qualifications, experience, skills & knowledge to perform the services supported with relevant documentation.The short listing criteria/evaluation criteria/documentation required shall include;
- A signed application to be shortlisted for this consultancy (Indicate if you will be expressing interest in association or joint venture where applicable)
- A Preliminary examination to determine eligibility of the firm which shall include examination of documents which shall be submitted to UCAA to support the firm/s eligibility for the services namely;
- A Relevant Trading License for 2020
- New Registration for TIN
- A certificate of Incorporation or registration or the equivalent
- Profile of the firm
- Relevant Experience of the Firm
- Availability of qualifications
- A signed statement indicating that the firm does not have conflict of interest in the subject of the procurement, is not insolvent and has not been suspended by the PPDA on the firm’s/consultant’s letterhead
- Any other information to support the bidder’s qualification/experience for the assignment
The firm/s may also associate with other firms, the lead firm shall be stated. Firms in association/joint venture shall each be required to provide a Valid Trading License, a Certificate of Incorporation or registration or the equivalent, New registration for TIN. The firm with the relevant experience shall provide the other requirements as stated above to complete their submission.
Non Ugandan bidders must associate with Ugandans in line with PPDA guideline number 1/2017 (Promotion of local content in Public Procurement)
- Bid Submission
Expressions of Interest must be delivered to the address below in a sealed envelope or packaging clearly marked “Expression of Interest for the consultancy for portable water tests and analysis for three years – Procurement Ref: CAA/CONS/19-20/00015 not later than Thursday, 5th November 2020 at 2:30 Pm. Late submissions shall not be allowed.
For Detailed Advert: Download PDF