Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a government statutory entity responsible for the promotion of the safe, secure and efficient development of Civil Aviation inside and outside Uganda.
- The Authority has allocated funds to be used for Supply and Installation of fibre network tower, briefing office and VVIP
- CAA invites sealed bids from eligible, competent and reputable firms to supply the above system.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English office non payable the document should be collected from the Procurement Office. (head quarter)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Friday 20th September 2019 at 11:00am.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on Friday 20th September 2019 at 11:05am in PDU Office Terminal Building.
- Bidding documents may be inspected at the office of:
CAA Office Building
2nd Floor, Airport Road, Entebbe
P.O. Box 5536 Kampala, Tel: 0414-352050
- Planned procurement schedule (subject to change) is as follows:
|a)||Publish Date.||Thursday 22nd August 2019|
|b)||Mandatory Pre bid meeting||Wednesday 4th September 2019 11:00am|
|c)||Bid Closing /||Friday 20th September 2019 at 11:00am|
|Bid Opening Date||Friday 20th September 2019 at 11:05am|
|d)||Evaluation Process.||Monday 23rd September 2019.|
|e)||Display & Communication of Best Evaluated Bidder Notice.||After Contracts committee award|
The Civil Aviation Authority is not bound to accept the highest or lowest or any bid.
For Details: Download PDF