Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a government statutory entity responsible for the promotion of the safe, secure and efficient development of Civil Aviation inside and outside Uganda.
- The Authority has allocated funds to be used for Supply, installation and testing of the search and rescue planning software.
- CAA invites sealed bids from eligible, competent and reputable firms to supply the above system.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English office non payable the document should be collected from the Procurement Office. (head quarter)
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Friday 16thAugust 2019 at 11:00am.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on Friday 16th August 2019 at 11:05am at head office (Contacts committee)
- Bidding documents may be inspected at the office of:
CAA Office Building
2nd Floor, Airport Road, Entebbe
P.O. Box 5536 Kampala, Tel: 0414-352050
For Details: DOWNLOAD PDF