Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a Government Statutory entity responsible for the promotion of the safe, secure and efficient development of Civil Aviation inside and outside Uganda
- The Authority has allocated funds to be used for the following procurement.
|NO.||Procurement subject||Bid Security (Ug.shs)||Pre–bid meeting|
|UCAA/SUPLS/20-21/00216||Supply Of Cable Test And Fault Location System||3,000,000/=||Thursday 10th June, 2021 at 11:00am, UCAA Passenger Terminal Building.|
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
3. A complete set of bidding documents in Englishmay be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ug.shs 100,000/= (One hundred thousand shillings only) payable in cash at UCAA cash office, 2nd floor, Entebbe International Airport Passenger Terminal Building. The document should be collected immediately after payment from the Procurement Office in the terminal building .
4. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 24th May 2021 at 11:30 am. (All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated abo
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on 24th May 2021 at 11:35 am in the UCAA Boardroom.
5. Bidding documents may be inspected at the office of:
Manager Procurement , UCAA Head Office Building
2nd Floor, Airport Road, Entebbe
P.O. Box 5536 Kampala, Tel: 0312/0414-352050
For details: Download pdf