Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is a Government Statutory entity responsible for the promotion of the safe, secure and efficient development of Civil Aviation inside and outside Uganda
- The Authority has allocated funds to be used for the following procurement
|NO.||Procurement subject||Bid Security (Ug.shs)||Pre–bid meeting|
|CAA/SUPLS/18-19/00205||Upgrade and integration of electrical systems to KOICA equipment||7,000,000||Thursday 21st March 2019 at 11:00am at CAA Terminal Building|
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and are open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ug.shs 100,000/= (One hundred thousand shillings only) payable in cash at CAA cash office, 2nd floor, Entebbe International Airport Terminal Building. The document should be collected immediately after payment from the Procurement Office.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Wednesday 10th April 2019 at 11:00am at PDU CAA Head Office. (All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated above.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below on Wednesday 10th April 2019 at 11:05am in the CAA Boardroom.
- Bidding documents may be inspected at the office of:
Manager Procurement , CAA Office Building
2nd Floor, Airport Road, Entebbe
P.O. Box 5536 Kampala, Tel: 0414-352050
For Details: Download PDF