Flight Schedule

Sat 22/Jun/2024 10:03
Airline nameFlight No.ORIGINETAStatus
AIR KENYAP2 551KSM08:05Landed
KENYA AIRWAYSKQ 420NBO09:03Landed
RwandairWB434KGL10:03On Time
Fly DubaiEK 2169DXB10:03On Time
Fly DubaiFZ 619DXB10:06Active
Sat 22/Jun/2024 10:03
Airline nameFlight No.DestinationETDStatus
Uganda AirlinesUR 202NBO08:05On Schedule
AIR KENYAP2 552KSM08:02On Schedule
KENYA AIRWAYSKQ 421NBO09:00On Schedule
RwandairWB435KGL10:03On Time
Fly DubaiEK 2170DXB11:03Scheduled

Trending News

Upcoming Events:

Regulations and Guidelines

downloadable-forms-caa-uganda
downloadable-forms-caa-uganda

Media Watch

Content of this section may not represent the views of Uganda Civil Aviation Authority

Frequently Asked Questions

Get answers to our most commonly asked questions about aviation in Uganda. Please check this guide before contacting us.

The authorization granted by the CAA for the time table (Schedules) of airlines for the operation their operations into/out of Uganda.

Operators wishing to conduct Six (6) or more non-scheduled flights in one season (06 Month period) is required to be certificated as per the Foreign Air Operator Certification procedure similar to scheduled flights.

An Air Services agreement usually covers only scheduled international air services, but a few also regulate non – scheduled International air Services.

This is a legal Certificate the Authority issues in terms of the Air Navigation Act and regulations made there under by the Director General of Civil Aviation to a prospective applicant who meets the necessary criteria for carrying on the business of air transportation in Uganda.

Yes. You can only in the cargo hold and you are required to obtain a written approval from CAA.

Didn't Find what you were looking for?

Contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.



    CONNECT WITH US

    Facebook

    With regard to air transport, the following were accomplished during FY2023/24:i) 90 percent completion of Kabalega International Airport in Hoima; the remaining 10% comprises of critical air navigation, meteorology, communication and airport operational facilities;ii) 90 percent completion of the expansion and rehabilitation of Entebbe International Airport including the modernization of the departures and arrival areas of the terminal building; andiii)Maintenance of 13 aerodromes including; Arua, Gulu, Pakuba, Masindi, Lira, Kidepo, Moroto, Soroti, Tororo, Jinja, Mbarara, Kasese, and Kisoro. ... See MoreSee Less
    View on Facebook
    Security Tip: Always pack your own luggage and know its contents before heading to the airport. Sharp objects such as box cutters, knives, and cleavers are not allowed in your carry-on bag. Complying with security regulations ensures a smooth and safe travel experience for everyone. ... See MoreSee Less
    View on Facebook
    Addressing journalists at the press briefing, UCAA Director General Fred K. Bamwesigye said, "The exercise, which has been successfully concluded, is a mandatory requirement for international airports of countries that are contracting member States of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)." ... See MoreSee Less
    View on Facebook

    Twitter

    Twitter feed is not available at the moment.

    News Letter

    Subscribe to our newsletter

    AIR OPERATORS IN UGANDA